Hello East baseball families,
Below are updates on current activities and schedule information.
* Tomorrow is "spring clean-up day" at the fields beginning at 11:00am. Please bring work gloves if you have them, and wear old clothes. Let's get the fields looking great before opening day!
* Tomorrow (Sunday March 18th) is our first restaurant day fundraiser. Come out to Passariello's Pizzeria (111 Laurel Oak Road, Voorhees) any time between 9:00am and 10:00pm. Mention Cherry Hill East Baseball and our teams will receive 20% of your bill. Good on dine in, pick up and delivery. Please share with your friends and family.
* Our next restaurant day fundraiser will be on Sunday March 25th at MOD Pizza(Marlton Square). More details to follow next week.
* We are still collecting clothing, accessories and household linens. The date has been extended to March 31st. Drop off bags any day or time to 3 Lamp Post Lane(Old Orchard neighborhood), just put tightly tied bags on the porch. I have extra printed flyers available if anyone would like to hand them out to friends and family members. Remember, the more we collect, the more money we raise!
* East Baseball apparel is for sale!! Parents - show your spirit at the games by purchasing some great logo items. Players - you'll look great at school with custom East Baseball sweatshirts, T-shirts, sweatpants and shorts. Shop online at www.lockerroomapparel.net and chose "East Baseball".
* Ads for our annual yearbook are still being collected. Send ad form to email@example.com (put Player's name in subject line). Checks should be written out to Cherry Hill East Baseball and given to any of the coaches. Ads are $50 each.
* Membership into the Booster Club is $100. Checks can be made out to Cherry Hill East Baseball Boosters and sent to Sue Kenny, 3 Lamp Post Lane, Cherry Hill 08003. Or paid via Venmo app to CHE Baseball @CHEBaseball. Thank you to everyone who has already sent in their checks!
* Team schedules can be found at the following link:
To print schedules for specific levels only, visit the East athletics website at: https://east.chclc.org/athletics/athletics then the link "athletic schedules". Under "View Schedules" select the appropriate team. To receive email notifications for any changes, click on the "notify me" section and follow instructions.
* Keep up to date on all of the East Baseball activities by joining our Facebook page: Cherry Hill East Baseball and visiting our website: www.east-baseball.com
Thank you for your support. Have a wonderful weekend!
There will be a mandatory meeting for all players and their parents who are attending the Mingo Bay tournament in Myrtle Beach April 2nd - April 7th. Meeting will be held at 6pm on Wednesday March 14th in LH1.
For parents who will be joining the team for this great week of baseball, a block of rooms has been held under "Cherry Hill East Baseball" group at the Sandcastle at the Pavilion hotel (800) 749-1213,
As a reminder, payment for the trip is $525. (additional ad sales can be applied against the cost of the trip). Money is due by March 15th for returning Myrtle Beach players and Seniors, otherwise payment is due by March 25th. Checks are to be made payable to "Cherry Hill East Baseball" and given to Coach Radbill.
A booster club meeting will be held for all East Baseball families immediately following this meeting.
See you on Wednesday,
CH East Baseball Booster Club
Cougar Baseball Family,
Due to this beautiful spring weather, we have decided to start our season tomorrow morning. We will meet at 1107 in locker room. Bring a bite, we may take a break and have a double. I really don’t want players or parents to drive out tonight if it’s not necessary. We will get after it tomorrow!!
Upperclassman practice begins Friday night March 2nd at 6:07pm.
Freshman practice will begin on Saturday. Coach Gray will send an email with specifics.
Dear Cougar Baseball Family,
The hour is almost upon us! A few reminders ahead of the start of the season. We will have our first workout on Friday March 2nd from 607-857pm. We will let them know about Sat on Friday night.
Also, I have been receiving ad and Myrtle money. Please send any ad copy directly to the gmail account on ad sheet. Myrtle money is due by March 15th. All returning seniors, returning V letter winners or any player who attended last years trip are already invited. Any ad after the first goes directly towards your trip. Please let me know now if your son cannot attend. Trip is not mandatory. I need to cancel rooms by the 15th if needed.
We will have a booster club meeting on Tuesday March 13th and a Myrtle Beach meeting on Thursday March 15th.
I look forward to an amazing season and can’t wait to get started!!!
Good day, good baseball!!