Hello East baseball families,
Below are updates on current activities and schedule information.
* Tomorrow is "spring clean-up day" at the fields beginning at 11:00am. Please bring work gloves if you have them, and wear old clothes. Let's get the fields looking great before opening day!
* Tomorrow (Sunday March 18th) is our first restaurant day fundraiser. Come out to Passariello's Pizzeria (111 Laurel Oak Road, Voorhees) any time between 9:00am and 10:00pm. Mention Cherry Hill East Baseball and our teams will receive 20% of your bill. Good on dine in, pick up and delivery. Please share with your friends and family.
* Our next restaurant day fundraiser will be on Sunday March 25th at MOD Pizza(Marlton Square). More details to follow next week.
* We are still collecting clothing, accessories and household linens. The date has been extended to March 31st. Drop off bags any day or time to 3 Lamp Post Lane(Old Orchard neighborhood), just put tightly tied bags on the porch. I have extra printed flyers available if anyone would like to hand them out to friends and family members. Remember, the more we collect, the more money we raise!
* East Baseball apparel is for sale!! Parents - show your spirit at the games by purchasing some great logo items. Players - you'll look great at school with custom East Baseball sweatshirts, T-shirts, sweatpants and shorts. Shop online at www.lockerroomapparel.net and chose "East Baseball".
* Ads for our annual yearbook are still being collected. Send ad form to firstname.lastname@example.org (put Player's name in subject line). Checks should be written out to Cherry Hill East Baseball and given to any of the coaches. Ads are $50 each.
* Membership into the Booster Club is $100. Checks can be made out to Cherry Hill East Baseball Boosters and sent to Sue Kenny, 3 Lamp Post Lane, Cherry Hill 08003. Or paid via Venmo app to CHE Baseball @CHEBaseball. Thank you to everyone who has already sent in their checks!
* Team schedules can be found at the following link:
To print schedules for specific levels only, visit the East athletics website at: https://east.chclc.org/athletics/athletics then the link "athletic schedules". Under "View Schedules" select the appropriate team. To receive email notifications for any changes, click on the "notify me" section and follow instructions.
* Keep up to date on all of the East Baseball activities by joining our Facebook page: Cherry Hill East Baseball and visiting our website: www.east-baseball.com
Thank you for your support. Have a wonderful weekend!